What information we collect and how we use it
When you use this website
Through WordPress Analytics, we collect anonymous statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed. All of this information is anonymous – so we do not know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
If you sign up for a service
When you sign up for any of our services we will record specific personal information about you, such as your name and email address. We will also collect and store information about your use of our services so as to improve them. TSGTAME use website links and information from websites in the public domain, and do not share any personal data.
TSGTAME may send you email notifications regarding your service (such as invoices, or information about your listing within the guide). You have the ability to opt out of any of this communication at any time. We do not have a mailing list, and do not send out Newsletters.
We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties except where they are specifically employed to help deliver our own services.
Why we collect this and how we will use this information
- To respond appropriately to any requests for information or services.
- To improve our website. The anonymous data collected by WordPress analytics will help us to understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on.
Who we share your information with
We will never sell your personal information. We also never share your personal information with other parties for their own marketing purposes. sites.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis on which we collect and process your personal data depends on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will only use your personal information where we:
- have your consent to do so
- need the personal information to provide a contracted service with you
- need to process your personal information for our legitimate interests and only where our legitimate interests are not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms
Accessing and updating your personal data
You can request access to any information we hold about you by contacting us through the contact form on TSGTAME website.
International transfer of your information
We will always seek to store your personal information in the UK.
How long we keep your information
TSGTAME only hold on to your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it. After that we will either delete it or anonymise it so that it cannot be linked back to you.
Updates to this policy
This policy was last updated: May 2018